Identifying and Managing Emerging Strategic and Operational Risks and Using Data Analytics to Change
Webinar: Identifying and Managing Emerging Strategic and Operational Risks and Using Data Analytics to Change a Business Model When: Friday May 28, 2021 at 01:00 PM EST Duration: 90 Minutes.
This webinar combines operational and strategic risk management principles together. These two risks are intertwined and through our discussions we will gain an understanding of the unique relationship between the two. More importantly we will discuss each individual risk in depth so that the differences are explored before we unite them in our management approach to controlling risks. In addition to the focus on these two risk families, we add the value of data analytics. Through the use of a case study we can see how easy it is to apply practical behaviors to our analysis that will enhance the process. The ultimate result will be more impactful analysis and more meaningful resolutions developed to address risk events impacting our business.
Areas Covered in the Session:
• Recognizing data,
• Aggregating data,
• Strategy techniques based on data analysis,
• How to bring it al together,
• How to improve results through proper data analysis.
• How to recognize emerging risks,
• Best ways to quantify their impact,
• Create tools to monitor and provide insights via reporting to senior management and the Board of Directors.
• Specifically, we will discuss techniques for recognizing risks:
• Discuss ways to determine which are those risks that should be reacted to quickly; understand methods utilized to develop a rapid response.
Contact Person: SAM
Visit Website for Register Webinar