Next Generation Risk Management: Effects of COVID-19 on ERM
Webinar: Next Generation Risk Management: Effects of COVID-19 on ERM When: Thursday May 20, 2021 – 01:00 PM EST Duration: 60 Minutes.
This is the first webinar, and the only one to date, that introduces new concepts that enhance risk management. Risk profiling, different than risk assessment, is a necessary tool for businesses today. It is more complete, more holistic and more efficient.
Arguably, the ability of a business to respond to events has proven much more valuable than the ability to predict, or one could say, not predict, risk events. Should ERM focus on response more than prediction? We should at least ask the question.
How do AI and Data Robots play a part in the new generation of risk management? And finally, Governance, which plays a big role in response, should be strong so how do we know our governance programs are effective?
Explore these topics from a somewhat radical but progressive perspective.
Areas Covered in the Session:
· Understand the meaning of G.R.I.P
· Learn details of a strong Governance Program
· Discover the value of data robots and AI in risk management processes
· Build on how to excel and responding to risk events
· Confirm the role of risk assessment and see why profiling is better
· Examine the value of Risk Profiling for businesses
Contact Person: SAM