Training course on Financial Analysis, Modelling.
In the globally competitive world of the 21st century business decision-makers face unprecedented levels of risk and uncertainty – to survive and flourish in this challenging environment, organizations need the right tools with which to analyze problems and anticipate and manage the many opportunities and threats that may emerge.
Traditional forms of financial analysis and forecasting no longer meet these needs and the most progressive firms are using the power of financial models to help them analyses the challenge and take a more powerful approach to manage risk in their planning and forecasting.
Who should attend?
· Finance Professionals
· Budgeting and Planning Managers
· Commercial Managers
· Divisional Managers
· Purchasing and Supply Chain Managers
· Project Managers
At the end of this training, you will learn to:
· Appreciate the importance of the accounting and finance function
· Understand accounting for routine business transactions
· Be able to prepare simple financial statements
· Be able to analyses company performance using basic ratios
· Be aware of costing and budgeting techniques to maintain efficiency and profitability
· Tools to Meet the Challenges of the 21st Century
· Building Models for Financial Statement and Ratio Analysis
· Building Forecasting Models
· Building Models for Capital Investment Decisions
· Building Models for Managing Risk and Uncertainty
· Corporate Financial Statements
· Analysis of Financial Statements
· Forecasting Annual Revenues
· Forecasting Financial Statements
· Forecasting Seasonal Revenues
· The Time Value of Money
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
i. The participant must be conversant with English.
ii. Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with an Authorized Training Certificate
iii. Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
iv. The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and A Certificate upon successful completion of Training.
v. One-year post-training support Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
vi. Payment should be done at least a week before commence of the training, to DATASTAT CONSULTANCY LTD account, as indicated in the invoice so as to enable us prepare better for you.
We also offer online training.
Course Fee: Ksh 80,000, USD 900
Mobile No: +254724527104/ +254734969612
Email Add: [email protected]
Postal Add: 5402-00100
Head Office: Comet House , Along Monrovia Street, Nairobi, Kenya
Visit our website:www.datastatresearch.org