4th International Orthopedic Sports Medicine – Hybrid Conference
Our conference will be held over 2 days, during which experts in each field will deliver the most updated knowledge in presentations related to Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, management, the latest guidelines, and another scientific discussion that will highlight scientifically rich topics. The faculty includes first-class worldwide speakers and the congress will be supported by the most scientific societies in Orthopedic Sports Medicine.
This year will focus on Orthopedic Sports Medicine Chapters: Ankle, Knee, Shoulder, and will also conduct Hands-on Workshop/s related to Sports Medicine Management.
• Bringing together experts to promote collaboration and exchange information between sports medicine professionals and athletes.
• To educate, and train healthcare providers who are involved in the provision of mass gathering medical services at sports events.
• To learn the management and transfer of one or multiple patients during a sports event.
• Preseason Physical screening in Sports Injury Prevention Program for Shoulder Highlighting technical progress focus on chapters
• Orthopaedic Sports Medicine: Ankle – The Shoulder – The Knee – The Menisci.
• To learn the basic principles of life-threatening injuries and illnesses prevention.
• To learn some of the essential practical medical procedures such as Practical workshop Sports Taping.
• Preseason Physical screening in Sports Injury Prevention Program for Shoulder.