Annual Summit On Investment Opportunities In Kenya, Rwanda And DR Congo – November 2022
KEY STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES OF THE TRADE MISSION
– To expose foreign investors to the existing business opportunities in the East Africa.
– To provide a platform where the foreign investors can understand the Company Set Up Laws, Tax Laws, Licensing Procedures and Banking Laws, Import and Export procedures in the three countries.
– Provide a platform for foreign investors to meet potential Local Partners, Government and Private sector representatives.
– Showcase foreign owned businesses that have successfully been able to launch and grow in the region.
– To position Kenya, Rwanda and DR Congo as the as a gateway to the East African market.
– To help the foreign investors understand the investment incentives provided by the government.
EXPECTED TRADE MISSION PARTICIPANTS
Participants will be expected from the following categories:
– Government agencies
– Business Owners and Leaders in Kenya, Rwanda and DR Congo
– Foreign Investors, Business Owners and Leaders
– Foreign Direct Investment Initiators
– Media persons
– Industry Champions
Summit Delegate: USD 2400.00
Date and Time: 21st November 2022 at 9:00 am to 30th November 2022 at 5:00 pm