ESPID 2023 – 41st Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases
On behalf of the Local Organising and the International Scientific Committees, we warmly invite you to the 41st Annual Meeting of the European Society of Paediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID), which will take place both online and in Lisbon, Portugal on 8-12 May 2023.
We will bring together world-renowned researchers and clinicians for a very exciting multi-faceted programme covering areas that include clinical issues, epidemiology, public health, microbiology, immunology, host-pathogen interactions, genomics, and their interfaces, highlighting more recent progress and also where advances have been more challenging,
ESPID is the world’s premier paediatric infectious diseases meeting for professionals who want to stay up to date, apply state-of-the art science to clinical care, present their research, reinforce existing and develop new collaborations.
There will be ample opportunities for networking in Lisbon, a fascinating city that combines a great historical heritage with modernity and vibrant culture.
We are absolutely delighted to be able to welcome you to ESPID 2023!
ESPID 2023 Co-Chairs:
– Fernanda Rodrigues
– Catarina Gouveia
– Manolis Galanakis
ESPID Board Members:
– Manolis Galanakis, Greece – President
– Oana Falup-Pecurariu, Romania – Secretary
– Johannes Trück, Switzerland – Treasurer
– Pablo Rojo, Spain – Board Member
– Vana Spoulou, Greece – Board Member
– Annemarie van Rossum, Netherlands – Board Member
– Lilly Verhagen, The Netherlands – Young ESPID Rep
– Raluca Lixandru, Romania – Young ESPID Rep
Time: 09:00 to 17:00